No. The token is intended for use within Japan and cannot be sent overseas. If you are overseas and would like to make local remittance or overseas remittance, please register payee(s) in advance. Download necessary forms from Top > Service > Change Profiles and Download Forms , fill them out , and mail them to us.
If you stay abroad is temporary and your registered address is within Japan, we will send you the token by registered mail.