Please notify us by one of the following methods.

[By Mail]
To register/renew your "Status of Residence" and "Period of Stay" (Date of Expiration), please download and fill out “Change Request (Others)” from here  and mail it to us with copies (front and back) of your Residence Card using Address Label .

[At Branch]
Should you require immediate assistance, please visit one of our branches with your Residence Card and registered seal (if applicable).